Please login to add products to cart and to view accurate pricing.
Clay brick is the superior building material for residential and commercial projects. Stronger and more sustainable than other building materials, its beauty and value is unmatched. Choose from classic red bricks to warm earth tones and unique pastels.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Product ID 6035005665
- Height 2-1/4"
- Width 3-1/2"
- Depth 7-5/8"
- Cube Count 480
- Cleaning Code B
- ASTM Code HBS
- Weight 3.6 LB
- Manufacturer GESH Roanoke
- No documents available for this Product
- 6042 GESH Spring City GESH Spring City - 241 Hoyal Ln., Spring City, Tennessee 37381
- US71 GESH Humboldt GESH Humboldt - 400 Wittichen Lane, HUMBOLDT, Tennessee 38343
- US76 GESH Wilmington GESH Wilmington - 3750 US Hwy 421 North, WILMINGTON, North Carolina 28401
- US75 GESH Charlotte GESH Charlotte - 10800 Reames Road, CHARLOTTE, North Carolina 28269
- US91 GESH Knoxville Yard GESH Knoxville Yard - 9714 Parkside Dr., Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
- US95 GESH Memphis East GESH Memphis East - 2076 Whitten Road, Memphis, Tennessee 38133
- US93 GESH Kernersville GESH Kernersville - 1060-A HWY 66 S, Kernersville, North Carolina 27284
- US55 GESH McMinnville GESH McMinnville - 605 Morrison Street, MCMINNVILLE, Tennessee 37110
- US64 GESH Upstate GESH Upstate - 425 Oak Road, Piedmont, South Carolina 29673
- US01 GESH Chicago West GESH Chicago West - 1975 Aucutt Road, Montgomery, Illinois 60538