You change the product group.
This means that another, separate basket is created for which other parameters can be selected.
The basket with your current selection remains available here without change.
Old English Tudor
Clay brick is the superior building material for residential and commercial projects. Stronger and more sustainable than other building materials, its beauty and value is unmatched. Choose from classic red bricks to warm earth tones and unique pastels.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Product ID 6035004850
- Height 2-3/4"
- Width 3-1/2"
- Depth 7-5/8"
- Cube Count 380
- Cleaning Code A
- ASTM Code HBA
- Weight 4.3 LB
- Manufacturer GESH Roanoke
- No documents available for this Product
- US91 GESH Knoxville Yard GESH Knoxville Yard - 9714 Parkside Dr., Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
- US55 GESH McMinnville GESH McMinnville - 605 Morrison Street, MCMINNVILLE, Tennessee 37110
- US64 GESH Upstate GESH Upstate - 425 Oak Road, Piedmont, South Carolina 29673
- US76 GESH Wilmington GESH Wilmington - 3750 US Hwy 421 North, WILMINGTON, North Carolina 28401
- US75 GESH Charlotte GESH Charlotte - 10800 Reames Road, CHARLOTTE, North Carolina 28269
- US01 GESH Chicago West GESH Chicago West - 1975 Aucutt Road, Montgomery, Illinois 60538
- 6042 GESH Spring City GESH Spring City - 241 Hoyal Ln., Spring City, Tennessee 37381